This is a hybrid conference in collaboration with University of Florence, Italy!
The event bring together leading academic scientists to exchange and share their experiences and research results in all fields. Furthermore, there is the possibility to get to converse with other researchers from different universities and countries. At this conference there are a lot of experts in the field.
In the 7th Edition of the Conference on Urban Planning and Architectural Design for Sustainable Development new paradigms of planning, mobility and design will be discussed, along with the role of Architecture and the City in delivering the goals and targets of Sustainable Development set by the UN Agenda 2030.
The conference topics are divided in five major topics and each major topic have six subtopics. The major topics are:
- City Planning: Urbanization and Development
- Past and Future: City’s Image and Preservation
- Compact Cities Context at Low and High Densities
- Evolving Architecture and Rethinking Cities
- Art and Defining the City