Technological Imagination in the Green and Digital Transition
The convention addresses the pressing need for sustainability in urban development over the medium and long terms, with cities to serve as the main stage for strategies that seek to meet the targets and the cross-sector priorities indicated in the EU’s Next Generation program, all in pursuit of a solid recovery on the part of the European economy, along lines of ecological transition, digitalisation, competitiveness, training and inclusion to overcome social, territorial and gender differences.
The topics for consideration by the convention are structured around the following work sessions:
– Digital world for real cities
– “Printed” buildings for sustainable habitats
– Technological innovation for low tech environments
– Effective solutions for resilient urban habitats
– Architectural design for healthy living