The 10th annual edition of Sustainable Places (SP2022) will be a hybrid event, from 6th September to 9th September, with the in-person sessions hosted in Nice, France!
Renowned for showcasing results coming out of the EU Horizon 2020 Framework Programme via the participation of cutting-edge research and innovation projects, the scope of Sustainable Places is captured directly in its name. It involves designing, building and retrofitting the places we live and work in a more sustainable way.
Sustainable Places is an platform for the dissemination of research, the conduct of workshops, EU project clustering and networking between stakeholders of all types. SP2022 will be held over four days in a hybrid (digital + in-person) event format. Between opening and closing keynote sessions, parallel technical sessions and project-organized workshops will explore the various conference themes.
For SP2022, the following list of themes are non-exhaustive and the conference program will be created according to accepted proposals received.
- Sustainable Construction & Renovation
- Smart Cities, Smart Grids and Urban Transition
- Digitalization, Smartness & Artificial Intelligence
- Facilitating the energy transition: Policy, Finance, Training
- Sustainable Urban Renewal & Cultural Transformation
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Decarbonization & Circularity
- Resilience and Energy Security