Green buildings vs the crisis:
Green stimulus programmes in the building sector: a solution for economic recovery and climate protection?
Stimulus programmes for the building sector can be a highly effective tool for a Covid-19 recovery. This webinar by GlobalABC’s Work Area on Finance presents successful programmes and possibilities for financing them.
- Yves-Laurent Sapoval, GlobalABC Co-Chair, Senior Advisor, Ministry for the Ecological Transition, France
- Rusmir Music, Global Business Development Lead for EDGE Green Buildings Program, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Yuliia Holovatiuk-Ungureanu (TBC), CEO Energy Efficiency Fund, Ukraine
- José Lopez, Principal Advisor, Energy Efficiency, Agence Francaise de Développement, AFD
- Roland Hunziker, GlobalABC Co-Chair, Director, Sustainable Buildings & Cities, World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Christiana Hageneder, Head of Secretariat and Head of Programme, Programme for Energy Efficiency in Buildings (PEEB)